A circle is one of the most fundamental and elementary shapes we know. Circle, or sphere, is a beautiful shape that has immense potentiality for diverse creative use. From time immemorial, circle has contributed to the invention and development of brilliant machinery that have brought humanity to its current technological status. Its infinite value is clearly evident from the fact that our computerized world has absorbed its use in a more divergent and creative manner, especially in the field of web designing.
It’s not that spheres are the only ingredient for high-quality website design; they are just one of the countless shapes that can help you produce a superior design.
Pay attention to how you are using the spheres in your website design. A clever use of spheres can be rewarding. Spheres can make very appealing headers if executed well. Here are some ideas on how you can use spheres to make your web design ‘click’:
- Numerous designers integrate semi-transparent spheres in their website design for. Used primarily as a background, these spheres can grab the attention of web visitors quite efficiently.
Put several spheres in the background. To augment the appeal, you can even use semi-transparent spheres. It will help you stress the content.
The use of oversized spheres too can add to the appeal of your website. Place it as a background and use a color that will complement the primary color you have used. You can also use these large spheres to put across certain information.
- Spheres can prove to be extremely useful if used in the galleries and categories, especially if yours is a website about photography. Based on your website, you can also modify the sphere and fine-tune its placement etc. on your website’s header.
You can also make effective use of spheres for labels because spheres can tell the visitors a lot about what you offer. You can give your site design a vintage look by using spheres in a retro style. You can use it as the background of your entire website or on some pages.
- Spheres can be designed in ‘n’ number of ways. Give wings to your imagination through layers, half-tones, swirls, and textures. Using motley of colors in the spheres will make them far more eye-catching. It also adds to the interactivity of the webpage.
Blend the spheres with textures because they look great together. Though they are effective mostly when used as background, you can also try and manipulate their placements.
Using various colors is not a bad idea but it works best if you use a single color.
- All websites have some or the other type of call to action. Use a bright-colored sphere and place your call-to-action message inside it. This would help you catch the visitors’ eyes.
You can use spheres as buttons for navigation for a lot more attractive and unique look. Though they consume more space than any of their counterparts, they can be useful in website designing, especially because of their clarity and visibility.
- Why not use spheres as a pattern? Try and merge patterns with spheres. It makes a great fuse and increases the attractiveness of a website to a great extent. If you use sphere as a pattern itself, it can also render an attractive design.
Use your imagination to create several layers of spheres and the end result will be beautiful. You can also use various colors to give it a more attractive look or if you are a minimalist, you can give bring in some monochromes. Place the spheres in a background or you can put them in the headers too. There are actually endless ways of using different layers of spheres.
Spheres are definitely an important part of website design company, but how you make use of them is entirely up-to you.
Did you use spheres into your web design? How did it go? Would you like to tell us?